Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Birthday Specials

The whole class of mine, Pre-U 2A, surprised me wit a cake, which was baked by dear sweet ol' Li Min!!! Man, it was delish! They were pretty quiet abt it till 11.45, which was the end of g.p...since we got off a few mins earlier, these wonderfully crazy ppl decided to surprise it then.....Made me go to an outer cafe in school premises with 2 of my other frens, Aisha and Faizah to buy some food items...Tired little me kept complaining....When we got back to class and I opened the class door, the whole class which was, Li Min, Nick, Clarence, Yvonne, Yasmin, Duong, Shawn and Jeremy and of coz Aisha and Faizah started singing Happy B'Day to me....Math teacher, Mr. Yu was there...It was amazing...I was speechless...Thought I was going to cry...I mean it was just a truly beautiful moment....esp when i found out Li Min baked the cake.....Only Ming Ze and Jonathan missed the whole thing as they were absent....So I gave all the girls a hug each....Then, err...Mr. Yu gave me a little b'day hug too which was absolutely weird!! But one thing was for sure, they really made the day unforgettable esp since this'll be my last b'day in SFMS......a cute key-chain bought by Nick wit beautiful words....It's said angels come in all forms...I've my fair share in Pre-U 2A!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home