Saturday, April 24, 2004

Vanilla

hmmmm long time since i've written anything...lately haven't been in much of a mood to write, or even do, anything much..... Trying to get my chaotic (as usual) life in order.....not very successful in tat i must say.... watched Taking Lives last Sunday, 18th April....it was ok i guess......i mean i wasn't at the edge of my seat or anything.....Perhaps my obsession with Angelina is dying off...... Made most ppl in class crazy today when i kept calling my fren Vanilla....Everybody was ready to *kill* me by the end of G.P as i totally refused to tell them what it meant....Felt a little good that nobody but me knew wat it meant....heh heh.....i did tell 'em though by the end of the day BUT i didn't tell my fren, whom I was using the name on....Keep her waiting till Mon....heh heh.....It's nothing bad or mean, it's just the absolute truth....heh heh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home