Tuesday, April 27, 2004

MAKSIM

Lucky me got a chance to catch MAKSIM perform in Singapore on Sat, 24th April at Kallang Theatre.....Thanks to my aunt, I got the best seats in the house... It was amazing! The both of us were just a few rows from the stage....I've finally witnessed true talent and that performance of his was just spectacular......And the best thing abt this guy is each time he performed a piece, he got so involved in his music. His facial expresions showed him very much involved in his music while he was performing....A bit of a joker too....When he announced he was playing his last piece, there was an internal sadness from each and every person sitting there.... But Maksim, playful, as he is talented, took a bow, went backstage and reappered after 2 mins making the audience ecstatic...He did this twice....It was just absolutely impossible to forbid this guy a standing ovation......As soon as it became clear he was REALLY done for the evening, I stood up and clapped like I'd never clapped before.....MAKSIM: AN ERA OF HIS OWN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home