Sunday, March 21, 2010

So, it's a month since I've been here. The move was crazy. I'm still trying to place time between receiving the news, agreeing to it, packing and finally getting here. Initially when I got here, the first week at least, I stayed up nights, wondering if I had made the right choice. But after settling down and getting myself into a comfort zone, I've come to realise that I never really had a choice. It was either this or.....nothing.

The complex I'm living is pretty nice. Room's got everything I need. Got me own bathroom as well (all the reason why I signed on immediately). Got 4 flatmates and I share the kitchen with them but they're a good lot. The pics below are of my room. I didn't wanna take the bathroom. Next time, perhaps, eh? (And yes, I know the table's messy...but then again, why should it be any other way....=D).......

2 Comments:

Blogger *=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

and omg u have the pink audrey hepburn poster!!!

i like ur room!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to know that u re settled down

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home