Monday, January 11, 2010

Something is troubling me as I type this but let's not get into that.

My room's in a mess. Really. Mom's not gonna be able to help me from next week onwards and the crap just keeps piling. Sydney stuff one corner. Useless books in another. Oh God, give me strength to clear the mess.

My boss gave me mohdoh for Christmas, to sleep better. Awww, thoughtful. No I haven't played with it yet.

Am I the only one who's upset that cable has not secured the rights to screen FIFA?.....Ummm, hello, I need to watch Germany kick the asses of the teams.

Either I'm stressed or gravity is acting on my hair way too much. Each brush stroke, several strands.

Wow, Elvis would have been 75 last Friday. What might he have looked like?

Golden Globes with CHER! And I don't care if I'm only gonna see her for 90 secs.

Is it me or are ppl changing?

Ok this is not good, it's 5.44am and I'm still yet to schedule articles. Sigh, this is why I knew I shld have never gotten a job that requires me to be online. The many, many distractions that linger......

Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home